By David Yack
* This particular booklet bargains readers priceless info from the cream of the crop-Microsoft MVPs-who are actually sharing undocumented hacks for the 1st time * jam-packed with superlative recommendation on ASP, Microsoft's renowned expertise for sites, this ebook can help readers turn into extra efficient builders, locate ideas to difficulties they suggestion unsolvable, and improve higher functions * in the course of their a long time of operating with ASP.NET, Microsoft MVPs have responded millions of questions, placing them within the detailed place of realizing precisely what readers want to know * the various hacks will observe to a number of types of ASP.NET, not only 2.0 yet 1.0 and 1.1 to boot
Read or Download ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips PDF
Similar .net books
The 1st version of this booklet used to be published on the 2001 Tech-Ed convention in Atlanta, Georgia. at the moment, the . web platform used to be nonetheless a beta product, and in lots of methods, so was once this ebook. this isn't to assert that the early variations of this article didn't have merit—after all, the publication was once a 2002 Jolt Award finalist and it gained the 2003 Referenceware Excellence Award.
This e-book is intended to teach all ASP programmers, new and outdated, simply how strong ASP. web now could be. in contrast to ASP 1. x via three. x, which labored in home windows ninety five during the own net Server device, you will want not less than home windows 2000, the entire newest carrier packs, web Explorer 6, IIS five. x (up to date), and the .
Seasoned InfoPath 2007 is a superb e-book for builders attempting to research the scope and diversity of program kinds that may be outfitted with Microsoft place of work InfoPath 2007. InfoPath is now in its 2d new release and it allows the construction of wealthy computer and net types utilizing XML applied sciences and permits accumulating of established, business-critical details.
Supplying wealthy, net 2. 0-style reports hasn't ever been more straightforward. This ebook provides an entire hands-on advent to Microsoft ASP. web AJAX 1. zero, the hot framework that provides a few of the related merits for Ajax improvement that ASP. internet presents for server-side improvement. With Programming ASP.
- DotNetNuke For Dummies
- Core C# and .NET
- Pro Scalable .NET 2.0 Application Designs
- Pro ASP.NET for SQL server : high performance data access for web developers
- Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET 4 in 24 Hours, Complete Starter Kit
Additional info for ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips
0. Wizard hacks became the Wizard control. 0. 0, and are still so good that the URL rewriting hacks will continue to be a preferred method of implementing URL rewriting when regular expressions are desired. 0 application from scratch, it is best to have a strategy that helps you get started. This chapter will help you develop a strategy by exploring some of the different techniques that can be used when starting new projects. The strategy you adopt should be used consistently on your projects and evolve over time to implement the best practices you adopt.
Asax file created for you. 0 is to create as few extra files as possible, enabling you to add them as you go along. config file is created for you. asax file will not be created unless you explicitly add it. 0 as a result of not having a project file is the loss of the simple capability to exclude a file. NET team added the capability to exclude a file from Visual Studio using the Exclude from Project or Include in Project menu option on the context menu for each Web folder item. exclude Although the item is excluded from the build process of the Web folder, it is not excluded from being managed by the source control provider.
Starting with Visual Studio 2005, you can now mix different language files within the same project. Selecting Namespaces You should consider what namespaces you will use for your projects. MVPHacks. You can also give reusable libraries a similar namespace, but make sure it is generic, rather than containing a specific application name. Accounting. Another common practice is to extend the namespace so that each folder within a project appends the folder name to the project-level namespace. This extends the intuitive nature of the folder structure for use in referencing the class from other projects.
ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips by David Yack